Why Become a Gift Aid Donor?
- For every £1.00 you donate to us, HMRC gives us £0.25
- For goods you donate to us and we sell, HMRC gives us £0.25 per £1.00 raised
- Free entry and unlimited access to our events
- Email Updates & Newsletters
- Be the first to find out about our dogs for rehoming
- Free or reduced tickets to talks and lectures
- Exclusive Member Events
- Be the first to know with our mailings of everything that is going on.
- Valuable Discounts from our Partners being added every month and will shortly be updated monthly on this page.
You can buy your membership from our shop or on this website but you do not have to pay upfront, although you can if you wish, but you can also send a cheque or make a bank payment, whatever you feel confident doing. It is important that you complete a Gift Aid declaration which you can download by clicking here and posting to us with your donation and we will send you your Gift Aid Membership card.
Thank you for your support.